Prepend to the content
- Much awaited Nothing OS 1.5 update is coming this week for Nothing OS (1) users
- It has been on closed and open beta before
- Nothing OS 1.5 is based on Android 13
Nothing Phone (1) was supposed to get Nothing OS 1.5 based on Android 13 sometime back. Now, the phone is finally getting the Android 13 Update soon, reports suggest. The company will start rolling out the stable release of Nothing OS 1.5 by the end of this week.
The Nothing OS 1.5 closed beta started rolling out back in November, while it went on open beta in December. Nothing Phone (1) users have been waiting for the stable version of the OS update ever since.
Last month, the company even released the second beta, Nothing OS 1.5.1. So the stable update of Nothing OS 1.5 has been long overdue.
New Features Of Nothing OS 1.5
Back in December, Nothing detailed the features of Nothing OS 1.5 in a blog post. Let’s take a look at that:
- Up to 50% increase in app loading speed
- More Material You theming options
- Multi-language support for different apps, to open different apps in different languages
- Privacy upgrades:
- Photo Picker – Select which images you want to share with each app
- Notifications Permissions – Select which apps can send you notifications
- Media permissions – Group the types of media you want to share
- QR code scanning in quick settings
- Clipboard Preview – Copied text on the clipboard appears as a preview
- New look for Media Control
- Foreground services – Close background apps from notifications
- Live caption – Automatically generates captions for media
- Increased background memory.
- The new self-repair feature clears the unused cache and expired system dumps
- Improved Quick Settings
- New UI for volume control
- Improved Game Mode
Most of the features listed here are available on stock Android 13, that’s because Nothing OS is close to stock skin, much like the old OxygenOS. It has minimal UI changes compared to stock Android, and Nothing OS 1.5 is sure to carry forward the excellent work done by Nothing on Nothing OS 1.
Also Read: Nothing CEO Carl Pei reviews OnePlus 11: Recommends Pixel for users who like Android
The post Nothing OS 1.5 based on Android 13 To Roll Out Soon For Nothing Phone (1) appeared first on Pricebaba.com Daily.